Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 2!

       Shelbi and I went and saw "Paranormal Activity 2" on Monday at 8:15 pm. IT WAS INSANE!!! I screamed like 6 times, and I promised Shelbi that I wouldn't scream,.... I broke the promise:( But it was okay because Shelbi screamed too:) Haha if you haven't seen it YOU SHOULD:D It was SUPER DUPER scaryyyyy!!! I almost pee'd my self, but I didnt because I was smart and pee'd before the movie and after the movie! But I also had a large sprite.... But I think its all gone now. *hint hint* HAHAHA!
      Im in a really good mood right! CARDBOARD NO, DELICIOUS YES:) I love the fiber one commercial:) sorry that was random:) Shelbi and I had some halloween candy and I'm a little hyper... HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN:) okay well I hope you liked it, loved it, hated it, what ever you spent you time reading it:)
                                                                                Love Always,
                                                                       Hannah J

No comments:

Post a Comment