Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Experiences

      Your experiences don't define your life. You define your life. You do what you want to do. Then, you can't blame someone else for your mistakes. Your  mistakes can't define your life either, You should forgive and forget. Thats my motto. Some thing happened in my life. Nothing horrible. Nothing that I regret, Lets just say that. It was an experience. Just like everything else. It was something that made me happy, excited, nervous and greatful. Im glad I went through it at this age, at that exact moment and I think it was the right time. Now I know what you are thinking and NO it is not that! I will keep that "Experience" until I am for real ready. That experience will be for me and my husband..... I hope. But keep in mind that experiences are experiences! They come and go. You'll remember and then forget. You'll live and then let them die. You'll be happy that you had them and then other times you'll wish that you had never ever even thought of doing that and then regret it the rest of your life. But luck in my case I dont regret it. Im glad I lived through it. And I hope that you do to.
                                                            Love Always,
                                                Hannah J

No comments:

Post a Comment