Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 11, 2010

try but not succeeding...

    So it's exactly 3:00am (in the morning) and i didnt even mean to type it at this time it just happened :) so i woke up today at 8:30am so ive been up for 10 HOURS! Im going to try to pull an all-nighter but im not doing a very good job, my eyes are closing every minute. Haha so right now i have been watching jerseylicous, camp rock 2 (yes i watched that, my first time com' on its not like you didnt!), degrassi and now im watching true jackson, but not really paying attention sooooo yeah:) wish me luck! I have NEVER  been able to pull an all nighter, but i have a theory though! I have always been with friends, like last time me and shelbi (my best friend and blogger www.bluenails.blogspot.com ) tried to but obviuosly we fell asleep, but ayways i have always been with someone and it was IMPOSSIBLE! But im trying as hard as i can! So I hope I can do it so I can scratch it off my "100 things to do before i die" list. Ill post that up tonight to so i have even more things to do so i wont fall asleep!!! Wish me luck and ill post more up later tonight:]
                                                      Love Always,
                                                     Hannah J

1 comment: